God told me something tonight that I had let slip from the forefront of my development. It's important and vital to long lasting growth.
"Respecting ineffective leaders is just as important as learning to BE an effective leader!"
- It's one thing to study to show thyself approved a workman not needing to be ashamed but rightly dividing the Word of Truth!
2 Timothy 2:15 (King James Version)
15Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- It's another to know that a leader could have done better and didn't. Or think that you may have done differently. Or in any way criticize their leadership or decision. You cannot place a value of good or bad on their decision, it's not your place.
Who are you to judge another’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
- You simply see that it is their decision to make and ask God how you are going to fit yourself into or around it. In doing so you walk in the LOVE of Godand immediately put Psalms 91 and Psalms 103 and 2 Corinthians 9 into effect!
2...forget not all his benefits
6The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
10He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
8And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
- When you do that, you activate THE BLESSING in your life. You will benefit from it no matter what! God will work that thing around and around until it works out for your benefit!
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
- SO many well meaning and deceived christians have misunderstood this verse and thought it was saying the exact opposite of what it said.
- They say things like:
- "Well I guess God has a lesson for me in this."
- "God is going to use this to teach me something." They often qoute this verse after saying this.
- What God is saying is NOT:
- "I intended (or "Allowed") this because it'll be good for you. I know that broken leg hurts, but it's to teach you patience."
- God is not a bully.
- He says that a good father doesn't give a rock when His kids ask him for bread. Luke 11:11
- The Holy Spirit is the teacher of the church! Not situations!
- God is saying: "The thief comes to steal, kill, destroy... but I have come that they may have life, and life MORE ABUNDANTLY!"John 10:10
- I will work this out for your good DESPITE the devils attempt to take you out. Take a step back behind me, trust me, walk in love because I cannot work on your behalf if you violate the commandment of LOVE. I'll turn this on it's head and work it around and around until you benefit. Jail was NEVER God's will for Joseph, but He worked it and worked it until Joseph was promoted to 2nd to Pharaoh!
Darrell G. Wolfe