Pastor George Pearsons
Stand Your Ground Series pt 2
Service on Sunday was great! Pastor George spoke on living a life of NO waivering! The following are the points that stood out to me during service and the things I got out of it:
Word of the Lord By Pastor:
- There were things that you had your faith set for in 2009 that you didn't see come to pass, STAND! Keep standing!
- Hold Fast your Professiong of Faith! Heb 10:23
- By the End of 2010 you will fulfill ALL that God has called you to do!
- EVERY bill paid-EVERY debt wiped out!
- VACATIONS! God is saying "Come away awhile and rest with me." Cruises!
- Expect the unexpected! EVERYDAY!
- Are you Fully Pursuaded or Questioning and Wondering about what God has said?
- Fearless Confidence results in Compensation (recompense) of Reward
- NO WAIVERING: You say: This promise is Settled! NOW! FOREVER!
- Gal 6
- Isaiah 55 Get in prayer and get God's thoughts on the situation. You already know what you know.
- The Word of God is a laser that penetrates any wall, including depression!
- The Word of my mouth, shall not return void unto me either, since I am His Child!
- James 1:1
- Patience: this is NOT a pasive word. The word translated patience is a strong word. It is the FORCE OF PATIENCE. It is Standing, believing, RED HOT CONFIDENCE in what God has said. That is why patience has her perfect work that you lack nothing!
- II Corinthians 1:21: By Faith you STAND!
- I Corinthians 16:13 BE ALERT... Stand FIRM!
- James: NOTHING WAIVERING
- I John 5:14 THIS is our confidence! We say it, He hears it, He does it!
- Our part is to ask: Speaking
- His Part Hearing and Doing!
- The Devil Drives VS The Holy Spirit Leads
- What type of leader are you? Driver or Leader?
- Waivering in your faith stand will open the door to being driven, shoved, pushed, and moved by concerns over the situation. Money, time, behavior, etc.
- If a double minded man is unstable in all his ways...
- Than a Single minded man is STABLE in all his ways!
- Be BOLD about your talk.
- James 3: Your Toungue turns the tide of YOUR life!
- Stir Yourself up on the inside by preaching the Word of God and His promise to yourself daily.
- Feeling depressed, start qouting His Word Promises
- "I'm a child of God, Born Again, Spirit Filled, Bought with a price, the righteousness of God, His Joy that he looked to so that He might endure the cross. My God loves me enough to send his Son to die for me. How DARE I be depressed about this! ETC
- Luke 6:
- Whoever comes to me and HEARS and DOES what I say is a man who builds his house on a rock and the storms can't last against it!