- How long you purchased the Domain name for matters to Google.
- Quality AND Quantity AND Consistency Content
- Wordpress platform is a good platform.
- Knock out articles, but schedule the articles to post over time.
- Clean Code, up to date coding style
- Tables are for Tables and Data
- Clean and separate DIV's, Headings, Paragraphs, Etc...
- HTML 5: Elements like
- Look for themes: Responsive to multiple Devices
- iPad, iPhones, Computers, TV's, Etc...
- Responsive: Content VS Style
- See: http://css-tricks.com/
- Content is focus no matter how you zoom in our out.
- No matter how wide or small it works
- Commenting is good.
- Just make sure that you add meaningful comments.
- Cite other authors, but don't copy lots and lots of others content.
- Adding Content Media
- Embedding Video's, And other things.
- Wordpress best to used when you start hosting a site.
- Buying a top level domain and hosting...
- With themes, consider what you want out of it before you use it.
- If it's primarily it's about content, don't need to be too flashy or distracting.
- Business website that embodies your personality, maybe more flash. Unless people can sign on to your website like a bank.
- Bank is signing on
- Restaurant, click and play
The following is meant to answer some basic questions that everyone's asking me. I'd rather send a link then type or talk it out over and over. I'll add more memories and things later as I recall or rediscover. It's a little cathartic for me, to be able to get it out of my head anyway.
The background leading up to this morning:
On May 24, 2018, I got a text with a picture of a positive pregnancy test followed by "So... Boy, girl, twins?"We made appointments, got excited. Flavia was overweight but in generally good health otherwise, so-say-the-tests. However, the pregnancy hit her hard and fast. She said within a month of that test she was feeling like she did when she was six-months pregnant.06/06/2018: She took the boys to get Fro-Yo, it was nice outside, they decided to walk a…