- How long you purchased the Domain name for matters to Google.
- Quality AND Quantity AND Consistency Content
- Wordpress platform is a good platform.
- Knock out articles, but schedule the articles to post over time.
- Clean Code, up to date coding style
- Tables are for Tables and Data
- Clean and separate DIV's, Headings, Paragraphs, Etc...
- HTML 5: Elements like
- Look for themes: Responsive to multiple Devices
- iPad, iPhones, Computers, TV's, Etc...
- Responsive: Content VS Style
- See: http://css-tricks.com/
- Content is focus no matter how you zoom in our out.
- No matter how wide or small it works
- Commenting is good.
- Just make sure that you add meaningful comments.
- Cite other authors, but don't copy lots and lots of others content.
- Adding Content Media
- Embedding Video's, And other things.
- Wordpress best to used when you start hosting a site.
- Buying a top level domain and hosting...
- With themes, consider what you want out of it before you use it.
- If it's primarily it's about content, don't need to be too flashy or distracting.
- Business website that embodies your personality, maybe more flash. Unless people can sign on to your website like a bank.
- Bank is signing on
- Restaurant, click and play
Links and Contact:
Honestly, Facebook and Facebook Messenger are the best places to reach Darrell.
Darrell's Facebook Page(s) Self & JointFacebook Messenger: @email@example.comMobile: 208-907-1617Flavia's Facebook PageHer Art Page: Creatively Unique ArtistExplanation of What HappenedGoFundMe Link: gofundme.com/flaviawolfememorial Memorial Photo AlbumMemorial Slide Show or on YouTube HereGood Grief Resources:Memorial Message of Hope (written)Jesse Duplantis: CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE GOD KINDYouTube: Good Grief Playlist
For detail on what happened, click here.
If the link doesn't work, paste this into your browser:
Shared Photo Album:
I created a Google Photos album, ! Flavia Wolfe (link here), so that I could share photos of her. …