- How long you purchased the Domain name for matters to Google.
- Quality AND Quantity AND Consistency Content
- Wordpress platform is a good platform.
- Knock out articles, but schedule the articles to post over time.
- Clean Code, up to date coding style
- Tables are for Tables and Data
- Clean and separate DIV's, Headings, Paragraphs, Etc...
- HTML 5: Elements like
- Look for themes: Responsive to multiple Devices
- iPad, iPhones, Computers, TV's, Etc...
- Responsive: Content VS Style
- See: http://css-tricks.com/
- Content is focus no matter how you zoom in our out.
- No matter how wide or small it works
- Commenting is good.
- Just make sure that you add meaningful comments.
- Cite other authors, but don't copy lots and lots of others content.
- Adding Content Media
- Embedding Video's, And other things.
- Wordpress best to used when you start hosting a site.
- Buying a top level domain and hosting...
- With themes, consider what you want out of it before you use it.
- If it's primarily it's about content, don't need to be too flashy or distracting.
- Business website that embodies your personality, maybe more flash. Unless people can sign on to your website like a bank.
- Bank is signing on
- Restaurant, click and play
Etc.So we follow the rat race seeking whatever we think will make us free. When that doesn't provide the freedom we sought, we seek another fix, and another... An endless cycle of seeking freedom but never being free.What if Freedom has nothing to do with whatever jail you are in, however you've defined your personal jail.What if Freedom is about becoming WHO you were always meant to be... And in that pursuit all the "other" (addiction, pain, the jails) falls off when you aren't even looking...You don't know when you got "free from", you just look back and realize you don't have all the issues you had. You have battles in front of you but you have definitely won some battles too, and you didn'teven notice you had won.It's as though the act of becoming a butterfly was so profound that you have trouble…