Interview Skills- An Introduction
- A manager who is one of the top performers in a company and has been since he was an entry level employee may not be all that interested that his second in command having sales skills above average. He’s already got that nailed. But maybe he would be interested in someone with the skill to help him keep the team on task, and do paperwork, and understand procedures.
- A manager who is friendly and outgoing but doesn’t know computers may need someone who has skills with Excel.
- A manager who is good with data bases and numbers may need someone who can rally the troops and lift moral.
- A manager who knows “Business” but may not know the specifics of this job because that manager was hired from outside may need someone who knows the nuts and bolts.
- Concrete and Specific Answers:
- Knowing the Position:
- Know Yourself:
- Being Prepared: