Bought a Coby Kryos MID1125 Tablet on clearance. It comes with GetJar for getting apps, which is not all that helpful. Amazon App Store was MUCH more helpful. Then I finally found a way to install the Android Market Place, which some sites told me couldn't be done on this tablet. See below for the instructions that this person so nicely gave the rest of us!
I hope this helps some people out there, because it drove me nuts trying to find a way to do this for the MID1125 since it's so new...
First off, I was told by the two main rooting software developers that there is currently no way to root my device, so I needed to find a way to add Market without rooting the tablet. BTW, I’m running 2.3.3.
Secondly, none of the guides on how to add Android Market out there worked for me (once again because my tablet is too new). Every time I tried to use Market, it would just keep crashing, so here is how I did it:
1. Turn on the Debugging Mode (Settings>Applications>Development, then check the box).
2. If you have a microSD card in the tablet, safely eject it.
3. Plug your Kyros into your computer with the supplied USB cable and turn USB Storage on. You will then be prompted to open a window up, so do that because that is the internal storage of your tablet.
4. Download and unzip the file I attached to your computer (there should be 8 files in the zip).
5. Drag the 8 files onto the root of your device.
6. Turn off USB Storage on your tablet and disconnect the cable.
7. On your tablet, use a file managing program. I use the one that came stock on the unit, which is ES File Explorer. Once this program is open, you should see “/sdcard/” on the top left. If you don’t, click the home picture toward the top left. Now when you scroll down, you will see the 8 files that you dragged onto the tablet. Install them in the order that they are listed by selecting each one at a time, which should be GoogleBackupTransport.apk, GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk, GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk, GoogleFeedback.apk, GooglePartnerSetup.apk, GoogleServicesFramework.apk, Talk.apk, and Vending.apk.
8. Once all 8 files are successfully installed, reboot your tablet, and when it comes back on, click the Market icon, and log in with the normal Google username and password (or create a new account if you don’t have one).
9. Turn off the Debugging Mode (Settings>Applications>Development, then uncheck the box) and you should be good to go.
* I've successfully done this on three of these MID1125 tablets, so I figured I would try to save others the MANY hours it took for me to figure this out.
For the files go to the website to see the original post, or click here.