11 Now as the lame man who was healed held on to Peter and John, all the people ran together to them in the porch which is called Solomon's, greatly amazed. 12 So when Peter saw it, he responded to the people: "Men of Israel, why do you marvel at this? Or why look so intently at us, as though by our own power or godliness we had made this man walk? 13 The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus, whom you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let Him go. 14 But you denied the Holy One and the Just, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you, 15 and killed the Prince of life, whom God raised from the dead, of which we are witnesses. 16 And His name, through faith in His name, has made this man strong, whom you see and know. Yes, the faith which comes through Him has given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
- Breath... let your mind meditate on how GOOD GOD IS!
- SMILE, force it if I have to!
- Tell The Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit; How much I love them.
- Thank God for everything I can come up with to thank Him for, as long as it takes for those words of thanksgiving to stop being just words and start creating a feeling of thanks inside of me.
- Then I'm going to say: Father, you know what I need, tell me what to pray for or about.
- Then I'll pray in tongues a little while.
- Then I'll be lead in my prayer.