1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee; for He did not want to walk in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill Him. 2 Now the Jews' Feast of Tabernacles was at hand. 3 His brothers therefore said to Him, "Depart from here and go into Judea, that Your disciples also may see the works that You are doing. 4 For no one does anything in secret while he himself seeks to be known openly. If You do these things, show Yourself to the world." 5 For even His brothers did not believe in Him. 6 Then Jesus said to them, "My time has not yet come, but your time is always ready. 7 The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me because I testify of it that its works are evil. 8 You go up to this feast. I am not yet going up to this feast, for My time has not yet fully come." 9 When He had said these things to them, He remained in Galilee. 10 But when His brothers had gone up, then He also went up to the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.
Just watched day one session two of the 2012 Southwest Believers Convention. 07/02/2012
Jesse Duplantis talked about redeeming the time. Prepare for God to use you. Prepare for your dreams. Prepare for God to use you in un-expected and maybe even trying circumstances.
Jerry Savelle talked about 7 ways of knowing that a dream or vision is of God:
- If it captures your imagination. And it inspires and motivates you every day of your life.
- If it seems impossible and you are unable to fulfill it on your own.
- If it seems that it will never come to pass, but deep down on the inside of you, you are unwilling to give up on it.
- If not everyone is as enthusiastic about it as you are.
- If you experienced resistance, setbacks, difficulty, frustration, and wanting to quit.
- If it consumes your thinking and even seems to get bigger and bigger on the inside of you.
- If it seems to define and shape your life.
Write down your 3 highest expectations for this year.Write all this down, meditate on it, and allow the vision to become clearer in me. Because it's obvious from these lists that it's become quite mottled.
It's now 2013. So my highest expectations are:
- Get promoted at work.
- Grow my N2GS blog.
- Complete Call To Excellence, The Book
OK, given point number 2 on the seven point list... I've set my expectations WAY too low... So let's try that again.
- Successfully Self Employed
- Making enough to fly anywhere and do anything we want to do.
- Totally Debt Free
- House, Student Loans, ALL Misc items we've missed or forgotten about.
- Total and Complete
- Become totally clear about and deeply involved in what God has planned for me.
Have questions about anything I said here? Want to share your story? Comment Below!
I call you empowered 2 prosper with good success!
N2 Good SuccessDarrell G. Wolfe
Books by Darrell G. Wolfe: Amazon.com/author/darrellgwolfe
Book Suggestions from the N2 Good Success Amazon Store
Brand and Product Offerings from N2 Good Success Zazzle Store