100 years from now...Will it matter?
- Will anyone have read this post?
- Will I remember that argument?
- Will I care if I made money?
- Will I care what kind of car I drove?
- Will anything I did on this planet matter?
- Will I ever have learned the point of this experiment called earth?
- Will I have gotten to know another human being... really know them?
- Will have I spent some of those years in my cabin in the woods, reflecting on life's mysteries?
- Will I run out of questions to post today?
If I could gain the perspective of 100 years from now, and channel that into today... maybe I would know what to do next... what mission is critical and what mission should be shelved...
They say hindsight is 20-20... can I get some of that and put into foresight?
What do you do when you need a glass of perspective?
Comment on this post, or Hit me up on Twitter @DarrellWolfe , Google +DarrellWolfe, Facebook DarrellGWolfe, Etc...
- New Here? Start HERE
- Got LIFE?
- Insight In Your Inbox: Sign up for email delivery here.
- Click Here To Get My Book: "Banking Basics for Believers", which guides you through the basics of banking and money from a Christian Perspective.
Other Hobby Sties by Darrell: