|Heartlover1717 Check Register...|
You CAN avoid ever paying an overdraft fee, for the rest of your life... with this easy step:
The bottom line is this: keep a separate written record and don’t spend more than you have.
Now for those who need more let’s take a deeper look at that statement.
The bank doesn't know your balance.
“How could I be overdrawn? I still have checks.”
~Winds of Change~
Even different states may do things differently. Generally what happens is someone gets to the point above and then writes a check on Thursday expecting that the check won’t come through until the direct deposit comes in Friday.
This causes an overdraft.
- What if you are already in the middle of this?
- What if you are overdrawn so often you can’t see how to get out of the cycle?
- What do you do now if you are overdrawn right now?
The Insider is a BIG fan of Dave Ramsey:
- Go read/listen/watch Dave Ramsey and he'll teach you how to do it right!
- Listen to The Dave Ramsey Show (HERE)
- Or by his most popular book: (HERE) The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness