- Online Journal (Web Log or BLOG for short)
- An About Me site, especially helpful for artists, musicians, and actors who need to post head shots and bios.
- Ministry to others
- Online Log to post pictures and events from your family to your family and friends
- Business or Ministry Website that is free and doesn't require a lot of work.
- Book writing and place to organize your thoughts (can be made private so that no-one else can view it and protect your work from copyright infringement.)
- Book Writing: Sell, Display, Promote your book with its own website and Down loadable E Book Purchase option.
- Tactical Journal to keep a log of the things you've found out how to do for your job so that you can go back to it if you need to refresh your memory of how you did it.
- Good place for experts to show off their expertise and possibly make money doing it.
- Legitimizes your position as an industry leader.
- Online Store for your: Art, Crafts, Writing, anything you sell.
The workbook and videos also break down the limbic system, and how desires, fears, and auto-responses were mostly created early, before 6 years old, give or take.
I've been thinking about my history and timeline for years, wondering why I am the way I am. So this sounds like promising homework. I started in on paper, but the deep level I want to travel will take more space. I plan to outline every relevant (or possibly relevant) moment.
Also, I'm inspired to start again because of a KPBS special "Meet the Patels", in which Ravi Patel (as shown through the lens of his sister's (Geeta Patel's - Film Maker) camera. It's a long story, worth seeing. It showed the struggles of American dating vs the arranged or partially-arranged type marriage systems their culture us…