- Online Journal (Web Log or BLOG for short)
- An About Me site, especially helpful for artists, musicians, and actors who need to post head shots and bios.
- Ministry to others
- Online Log to post pictures and events from your family to your family and friends
- Business or Ministry Website that is free and doesn't require a lot of work.
- Book writing and place to organize your thoughts (can be made private so that no-one else can view it and protect your work from copyright infringement.)
- Book Writing: Sell, Display, Promote your book with its own website and Down loadable E Book Purchase option.
- Tactical Journal to keep a log of the things you've found out how to do for your job so that you can go back to it if you need to refresh your memory of how you did it.
- Good place for experts to show off their expertise and possibly make money doing it.
- Legitimizes your position as an industry leader.
- Online Store for your: Art, Crafts, Writing, anything you sell.
I later worked for the executive office and saw how they handle these letters. They assign them to a paper-pusher who could care less. They draft a form response, and it gets tallied in the statistics.
By the time it makes it to the CEO, it's only data in a pie chart. "We had 365 complaints this month. x number of complaints about checking, y number about sales practices, Etc." They tally it up, if it's not a big enough stat, it gets zero attention. Most things that do require attention get just enough to make it go away, but never deal with the root.
I was one of many hundreds who spoke up loudly and actively for years before 2013 and years after. The news cycle of 2016 showed that it cost them $185 Million dollars to ignore the feedback their frontline Team Membe…