- Online Journal (Web Log or BLOG for short)
- An About Me site, especially helpful for artists, musicians, and actors who need to post head shots and bios.
- Ministry to others
- Online Log to post pictures and events from your family to your family and friends
- Business or Ministry Website that is free and doesn't require a lot of work.
- Book writing and place to organize your thoughts (can be made private so that no-one else can view it and protect your work from copyright infringement.)
- Book Writing: Sell, Display, Promote your book with its own website and Down loadable E Book Purchase option.
- Tactical Journal to keep a log of the things you've found out how to do for your job so that you can go back to it if you need to refresh your memory of how you did it.
- Good place for experts to show off their expertise and possibly make money doing it.
- Legitimizes your position as an industry leader.
- Online Store for your: Art, Crafts, Writing, anything you sell.
I came to North Idaho with plans.... and they haven't worked out the way I intended. I'm not living where I thought I'd live, working where I thought I'd work, or doing the things I thought I'd be doing.
This season feels like a microcosm of my life... I'm not where I thought I'd be by now. I'm having trouble coming up with the motivation to do the things I maybe ought to be doing.
*Shhhh... Do you feel that? That wind gently blowing through the trees, down the hills, brushing your shoulders...
It's a new season! It's a fresh anointing.... it's coming your way.
The past doesn't matter. Not ten years ago, ten months ago, or ten minutes ago. God is always ready, ever ready, to do a new thing. He does best with participating people.
If you are feeling like I am, it…