- Online Journal (Web Log or BLOG for short)
- An About Me site, especially helpful for artists, musicians, and actors who need to post head shots and bios.
- Ministry to others
- Online Log to post pictures and events from your family to your family and friends
- Business or Ministry Website that is free and doesn't require a lot of work.
- Book writing and place to organize your thoughts (can be made private so that no-one else can view it and protect your work from copyright infringement.)
- Book Writing: Sell, Display, Promote your book with its own website and Down loadable E Book Purchase option.
- Tactical Journal to keep a log of the things you've found out how to do for your job so that you can go back to it if you need to refresh your memory of how you did it.
- Good place for experts to show off their expertise and possibly make money doing it.
- Legitimizes your position as an industry leader.
- Online Store for your: Art, Crafts, Writing, anything you sell.
Church Survey from 7 years ago.
1. Exploring God. Attending Church but not saved yet. Fellowship
T-the cross divides here...
2. Beginning in God. Relationship.
3. Close to God. Discipleship.
4. God Centered. Lordship.
Seed fell on four groups.
Levels of Friendship
1. Don't talk
- Its not works.
- Free Gift .
2. Became Friends
3. Talk Often. Best Friends
4. Committed into death.
What if you take what you HATE to do and use it as a chance to do what you LOVE to do???