Editor | Proofreader | Storyteller Helper
It's that time, you've written but you need a second pair of eyes for the edit and proofreading.
- I published one nonfiction book, Banking Basics for Believers, in 2010.
- I'm working on my first fiction novel and I contribute at Scribophile as time permits.
- I was a writer and editor for Wells Fargo, Business Documentation, including their weekly newsletter.
What I do:
When editing fiction for you, I will not only look for spelling, grammar, and sentence structure but also for plot holes and believable characterizations. I use Grammarly to assist with my editing.
RE: Editing & Proofreading by DarrellWolfe.com
- Examples of my fiction edits and critiques at Scribophile.
- Examples of my nonfiction book, Banking Basics for Believers.
- Examples of my fiction writing practices at It's Author Fun.
- My Website: DarrellWolfe.com
Thank you for your consideration,
Darrell G. Wolfe
Storyteller | Writer | Thinker | Consultant | Multipotentialite
PS: If you've hired me in the past or you are familiar with my work and you want to tell others about it, please leave a comment on this page.