Quotes and Sayings that are worth remembering...
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
Here are some of my favorite sayings, quips, quotes, and thoughts to ponder.
Sayings, quips, quotes, and thoughts to ponder
- Do what's right, because it's right, do it right, and do it right away. Unknown, first heard from Pastor Art Aragon
- I don't have all the answers; but I know the One Who does. Unknown
- I must know what I must know. Him who died and rose again has provided all I need. 2 Corinthians 9. Unknown
- Seek first the kingdom of God and you'll prosper more on accident than you ever did on purpose. If you are not prospering it's either because you haven't been seeking God or haven't been long enough. Andrew Womack.
- Live like no-one else so you can live like no one else. Dave Ramsey
- Start Small Finish Big.
- Change isn't change until there's change. If you want change you'll have to change. Pastor Art Aragon
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Ben Franklin
- Caffeine is proof that God intended us to be happy - "Kurt Quote"
- "Do for some what you wish you could do for all" Original Author Unknown
- "You CANNOT be anything you want to be - but you CAN be a lot more of you you already are." Strengths Finders
- "Don't be Vanilla, but if you truly are Vanilla, be the MOST Vanilla you can be!"
- A change in one life can change the lives of an entire generation. -Jackie Bowler
- To admit that you were wrong is to declare that you are wiser now than you were before. Albert Einstein.
- The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. - Loazi, Chineese Philosopher.
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery. James Joyce
- True genius resides in the capacity for evaluation of uncertain, hazardous, and conflicting information. Winston Churchill
- Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius. Fulton J. Sheen
- If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
- "Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity" #FortuneCookie
- Delayed obedience is disobedience. Todd White
- "Religion is the by-product left over after God's move is turned from movement to monument." Darrell Wolfe
- Religion is man's attempt to reach God. Jesus is God's attempt to reach man.
- Religion attempts to overcome the knowledge of Evil with the knowledge of Good. But the Knowledge of Good will never re-connect you to LIFE, which is the real need of man.
Life VersesI am called to lead the Distressed, In-Debt, and Discontent (1 Samuel 22:1-3), into the LIFE Jesus promised (John 10:10), by showing them how to meditate on the Word of God (Josh 1:8) and by telling stories inspired by it. Stories break down the barriers between heart and mind, helping both become stronger (2 Samuel 23:8 & 2 Cor 10:4). Stories can pull down strongholds of that separate our heart from God's! We are all here on this earth at exactly the time we were meant to be, and the purpose of our life is to seek, grope for, and find God (Acts 17:26-27); come with me and we'll do LIFE together!
- 1 Samuel 22 | NIV
- 1David left Gath and escaped to the cave of Adullam. When his brothers and his father’s household heard about it, they went down to him there. 2All those who were in distress or in debt or discontented gathered around him, and he became their commander. About four hundred men were with him.
- Joshua 1:8 | English Standard Version
- This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
- 2 Corinthians 10:4 | Holman Christian Standard Bible
- ... the weapons of our warfare are not worldly, but are powerful through God for the demolition of strongholds. We demolish arguments
- 2 Samuel 23:8 | NIV
- These are the names of David’s mighty warriors:
- John 10:10 | NET Bible
- The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come so that they may have LIFE, and may have it abundantly.
- Acts 17:26-27 | NKJV
- 26 And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27 so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us;
Darrell G. Wolfe
Storyteller | Writer | Thinker | Consultant | Multipotentialite