- All you need to do it go to the video in YouTube.
- Beneath the video,
- click "Share",
- then click "Embed".
- A box with a bunch of HTML comes up pre-highlighted for you.
- Simply right click on your mouse and hit copy, or if you are keyboard literate use Control-C.
- Then pull up the post you were writing.
- I suggest that if you are not HTML literate, at least a little, find the place you want to Embed the video and then hit the "Enter" button several times to create space in your post.
- Now in your post at the top you'll see two views.
- "Compose" is the default view that you type into.
- "HTML" is the view that shows you all the back code. For example; when you hit "Enter" over and over creating space between the paragraphs you will see the code
- "<br />".
- So find a bunch of those and look just above them and you'll probably find amidst the code the words you typed in your paragraph, with a bunch of other funny markings indicating to the computer that you wanted bold letters, or whatever.
- Then you just click wherever you want the video, next to one of those break marks
- "<br />"
- Then right click paste (or Control-V).
* Information here is As-Is. These are the opinions of a fellow traveler and seeker of truth. I am not a doctor, lawyer, licensed financial advisor, tax preparer, etc, etc... I'm just one guy, sharing what he's learned. As such, the information may be as true or faulty as the guy on the buss stop giving you directions. If you need accurate information I encourage you to seek the help of a professional in your field.
* I do make money from this blog. 1 Tim 5:18 says the worker is worthy of his wages. I do earn affiliate commissions or freebies from some of the products I discuss at various points on this blog. Regardless I only suggest things that have personally helped me, or someone I know. If you click on an "Affiliate Link" and you buy something I'll get a cut. Thanks for your support!
* I am a conservative Christian. I write from a bible-centric point of view. I welcome people from other points of view to jump into the conversation. If you don't like bible-centric writing: I encourage you not to read my posts.... Unless you want to learn something new.
* In all you do: Live Long and Prosper, with GOOD SUCCESS!
Thank you, Darrell Wolfe